Each episode includes Tim’s own Binford-sponsored home improvement show, called Tool Time, a show-within-a-show. You must answer a minimum of 21 questions correctly to pass. The exam fee is separate from the license fee and is nonrefundable.
- Whether you want to customize a basic builder design, renovate an old home, or learn how to remodel a kitchen or a bathroom, you can create your dream home with smart planning and the right home improvement contractors.
- Power tools are often more efficient than hand tools and are vital to many projects.
- It also comes with a long list of things to do to keep the home in working order or improve our surroundings.
- Throughout the show, Tim Taylor would often be wearing sweatshirts or T-shirts from various Michigan-based colleges and universities.
- If you’re remodeling your home, you’ll likely have plenty to send to the landfill.
For products to be rated as …